Apply for Admission
Submit your Graduate Application http://www.usc.edu/admission/
graduate/ to the university after reviewing your appropriate department instructions. Note: The application requirements for each department may vary – please be sure to check the department website prior to applying. http://gapp.usc.edu/graduate- programs/masters
1. Create a DEN Profile to gain access to courses and specific support for off campus students. https://www.uscengineer.com/
2. Submit the Statement of Intent Form – http://usc.edu/
3. Activate your USC e-mail and computer account – http://www.usc.edu/firstlogin
4. Access MyUSC and OASIS
5. Review the DEN Orientation posted at the top of this page to learn how to register for courses.
6. Register for courses
7. Settle your tuition – http://fbs.usc.edu/depts/epay
8. View your book list on OASIS and purchase your textbooks.